CANbridge Pharmaceuticals Inc. is hiring a Director, Global Marketing to be based in the Cambridge, MA location. CANbridge Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a China-based biopharmaceutical company accelerating development and commercialization of specialty healthcare products for orphan diseases and targeted cancers, focusing on products that are unavailable or address medical needs that are underserved in the region.
This is your opportunity to bridge the world’s richest product pipeline with one of the world’s fastest growing markets through its highly efficient commercial platform. If you are passionate about ensuring that underserved patients have access to life changing medicines globally, you will fit well with the collaborative and highly motivated team at CANbridge!
CANbridge is growing it’s US based team significantly and is looking to hire top talent.
We are currently seeking a Director, Global Marketing to join our Rare Diseases team. In this role, reporting to the Senior VP Rare Diseases – Commercial Operations, you will be responsible for:
• Overseeing the strategic business planning and budgeting process for Rare Diseases
• Developing data analytics capabilities that provide marketplace insights that drive the business
• Managing monthly scorecards including compiling monthly reports
• Developing market models for new products in new geographies
• Actively participating on cross functional leadership team to set both the short and long-term commercial strategy
• Manage monthly leadership team meetings in conjunction with the VP
In addition, you will be asked to:
• Maintain a detailed and up-to-date knowledge of changes in the market environment, including competitive intelligence, that could impact CANbridge’s plans and recommend appropriate mid-course corrections to strategies and tactics if necessary.
• Coordinate Launch Excellence Readiness with cross functional teams.
• Lead the size and structure analysis associated with field footprint.
• Guide and manage third party agencies.
• Collaborate with CANbridge Global and Greater China medical and marketing teams to plan and conduct local scientific marketing initiatives satisfying highest standards of excellence
• Develop strategies to help CANbridge raise Hunter Disease Awareness initially and of follow on diseases next
• Help with patient identification activities with focus in China, Hong-Kong and Macau at first and in potentially new geographies as needed
• Support the creation of a diagnostic networks including physicians, centers of excellence, labs, and sample logistics
• Develop, communicate, and guide tactical execution of the strategic business plan for our Orphan Drugs starting with Hunterase. This includes:
• Help develop, run, and analyze sales effectiveness and metrics reports
• Educational initiatives customized to the needs of physicians managing patients with a rare disease
• Regional/Global speakers engagement.
• Identify, profile, build strong rapport, and engage key opinion leaders Regionally/Globally
• Along with medical conduct Advisory Boards regionally and for different geographic countries to solicit KOL input into key strategic areas
• Ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory and legal requirements and with CANbridge’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
To be successful in this role, you should possess the following credentials:
• A bachelor’s degree in Business or Science. An MBA or a Masters of Science is strongly preferred
• A minimum of 10 years of commercial experience
• Working knowledge of international markets and medical communities
• Relevant experience in the rare disease space encompassing patient identification and treatment; interaction with patient advocacy associations; establishment of KOL networks; and achievement of market access is highly desirable
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively as a team player in a dynamic and fast-moving organization
In addition, if you possess the following personal characteristics, you will fit well with the team at CANbridge:
• A bias towards action combined with high ethical standards.
• A self-starter combined with a high energy level.
• Self-confidence combined with humility in approach.
• Compassion and passion for patients.
This role requires approximately 30% travel comprised of 25% to China (mainly one trip per quarter) and some limited domestic travel (5%).
CANbridge has been widely recognized as a leader in orphan diseases in China where the organization has grown rapidly over the last 8 years. The company has strong global partnerships, such as the one with WuXi Biologics, whose goal is to develop and commercialize proprietary therapeutics for the treatment of rare genetic diseases. In addition, CANbridge has an exclusive licensing agreement to commercialize Hunterase™, an enzyme replacement therapy for the treatment of Hunter syndrome, developed by GC Pharma and marketed in more than ten countries worldwide.
CANbridge also has an oncology portfolio, which includes exclusive rights to develop and commercialize Puma Biotechnology’s NERLYNX® (neratinib), approved in the US, and rights to other novel candidates.
CANbridge offers a competitive medical, dental, prescription plan, short and long term disability, company paid life insurance, generous time off policies and a commuter benefit.
To join our team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.