Effective Date of the Latest Version: January 27, 2022
Article 1 Definition
Unless otherwise defined in the Terms, the wordings used in the Terms shall have the following meanings：
- Personal Information: means various information recorded electronically or in other ways that can identify a particular natural person or reflect the activities of a particular natural person, either alone or in combination with other information. Personal sensitive information refers to Personal Information that once divulged, illegally provided or abused may endanger personal and property safety, and easily lead to damage to personal reputation, physical and mental health or discriminatory treatment. The Personal Information involved in the Terms includes basic information (including personal name, date of birth, sex,address, race or nation, contact information, religious belief, political opinions, e-mail address, WeChat ID，); personal identification information (including ID card, passport, driver’s license, social security card, etc.) , medical and health information, sex life and sexual orientation information, personal biometric information (including genetic information, voiceprints, facial recognition features, etc.); network identification information (including Personal Information Subject account number, IP address, personal digital certificate, etc.); personal property information (including transaction and consumption records, savings, securities and other financial account information, balances, coupons, redemption codes and other virtual property information); address book; consignee's name, delivery address, consignee's contact number, payers account and/or mobile phone number, order-related delivery information, personal Internet records, (including browsing records, software use records, and click records); personal common device information (including hardware model, device Mac address, operating system type, software list unique device identification code (information describing the basic situation of personal common devices, such as IME Android ID/IDFA/OPENUDID/GUID, SIM card IMSI information, etc.); personal location information (including itinerary information, precise location information, whereabouts trajectory, etc.); among them, the wordings in bold are the personal sensitive information involved, and Personal Information of Minors under fourteen (including) belongs to personal sensitive information.
- Personal Information Subject: means the natural person identified by or associated with the Personal Information.
- Minors: means the natural people under the age of fourteen. Although local laws and customs have different definitions of Minors, We treat anyone under the age of fourteen as a Minor.
- Express Consent: means the behaviors of the Personal Information subject who volunteers to make papery or electronic statements in written or oral form, etc., or to take affirmative actions to explicitly authorize specific processing of his/her Personal Information. Note: affirmative actions include actions that Personal Information Subject volunteers to tick, click “agree”, “register”, “send”, “call”, fill in or to provide, etc.
Article 2 How We Collect, Use, Share and Publicly Disclose Your Personal Information
- We will follow the principles of fairness, awfulness and necessity, and for the purposes described in the Terms, collect and use the Personal Information that you volunteer to provide in the course of using the Services or generated by using the Company's products and/or Services. If We want to use your Personal Information for other purposes not specified in the Terms, or to use the collected information for other purposes based on specific purposes. We will inform you in a reasonable manner and ask for your Express Consent again before using it.
- We may collect a variety of information about you, including:
- Contact information (e.g., name and email address) ;
- Information about how you use our products or services;
- Information about how you use this Site, including information about your IP address or domain name, the length of your visit to the website, which parts of the website you visited and what information you accessed.
- We collect Personal Information from you in thefollowing ways:
- Information that you voluntarily provide to us (e.g., contact information and other information obtained through client support services) ;
- Information that We obtain from your use of certain features of the Site, (e.g., project tracking) ;
- Information that you provide to us through the customer service hotline;
- Information that is derived through automated tracking mechanisms (e.g., Cookies).
- Your information is an important part of our business, and We will not resell it to others. We will only share specific information within CANbridge.
- The Service Provider has access to user information necessary to perform their duties, but cannot use such information for any other purposes. We will have a strict agreement with the Service Provider on the data protection measures, so that it will process the accessible Personal Information in accordance with our entrusted purpose, service description, the Terms and any other relevant confidentiality and security measures.
- Except as otherwise provided in the Terms, when your information may be shared or disclosed to a third party, you will be notified, and you will have the opportunity to choose not to share such information with a third party. If We use your information for other purposes not specified in the Terms, or use information collected for a specific purpose for other purposes, We will obtain your consent in advance.
- If the information you provide contains the Personal Information of other users，you need to ensure that you have obtained legal authorization before providing such Personal Information to us.
- The purpose of collecting Users information is to provide Users with the Services and improve the quality of the Services, in order to achieve this purpose, We will use Users' information for the following purposes:
- Providing Users with our products and/or Services, as well as maintaining, improving these products and/or Services；
- Recommending to Users the content that may be of interest to Users, including but not limited to sending Users the products and Services information, or displaying personalized third-party promotional information to Users through the Platform;
- We may combine the Personal Information from a certain Service with information from other Services to provide Users with more personalized Services use;
- Other purposes permitted by Users.
- We will not sell or rent any of Users information to a third party for marketing purposes. We will only share Users information with the third party under the following circumstances:
- Competent authorities, courts, third-parties, and bodies in response to a court order, summons or subpoena, lawful discovery requests, regulatory requests, or as permitted or required by law, including when We reasonably believe it is necessary or appropriate to investigate, prevent or take action against illegal activities, suspected fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person.
- Parties that provide services for us, including tracking usage and analyzing data, such as the source address that a page request is coming from, your IP address or domain name, the date and time of the page request, the referring website and other parameters in the URL, and career pages powered by iCIMS, and that have legal obligations to refrain from disclosure and use unauthorized by us.
- Third parties to host the Site, operate various features available on the Site, provide information security services, send emails, analyze data, and provide search results and links, such as iCIMS, who have legal obligations to refrain from disclosure and use unauthorized by us.
- We will not transfer your Personal Information to any company, organization or individual, except in the following circumstances:
- Transferring with Express Consent: after obtaining our Express Consent, We will transfer your Personal Information to other parties；
- When the company undergoes the situation of merger acquisition or bankruptcy liquidation, or other situations involving mergers, acquisitions or bankruptcy liquidation, in case of the transfer of the Personal Information is involved, We will require the new enterprises, organizations or individuals that hold your Personal Information to continue to be bound by the Terms, otherwise We will require such enterprises, organizations and individuals to seek authorization and consent from you again.
- We will only publicly disclose your Personal Information under the following circumstances:
- We may publicly disclose your Personal Information with your Express Consent or based on your active choice;
- If We determine that you have violated the laws and regulations or seriously violated the relevant agreements and rules of the Platform, or to protect the personal and property safety of the Platform users or the public from infringement, We may disclose your Personal Information, including the related violation behaviors and the measures We have taken against you, either by the laws and regulations or after obtaining your consent.
- In the following situations We can collect, use, share, transfer and publicly disclose your Personal Information without your authorization consent, and We may not respond to your requests for correcting, deleting, canceling, withdrawing of consent and exacting such information:
- Related to our fulfillment of obligations stipulated by the laws and regulations;
- Directly related to national security and national defense security;
- Related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
- Related to administrative law enforcement or criminal judicial activities, such as criminal investigation, prosecution, trial, and execution of judgments;
- To protect your or other individuals life property and other major legal rights and interests, but it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual;
- The Personal Information collected is disclosed to the public by yourself or your guardian；
- Collecting your Personal Information from legally publicly disclosed information, such as from legal news reports, government information disclosure, etc.;
- Necessary for legal news reports (only limited to collection, use, and sharing);
- Necessary for academic research institutions to conduct statistical or academic research for the public interests, and when they provide academic research or description results to the public. The Personal Information contained in the results shall be de-identified (limited to collection, use, and sharing);
- Other circumstances stipulated by the laws and regulations.
- If you have any questions about the legal basis for our collection, use, sharing and public disclosure of your Personal Information or require further information, please contact us through the contact information stated at the end of the Terms.
Article 3 How We Use Cookie and Similar Technologies
- In order to ensure the normal operation of the Platform, deliver a better user experience, and recommend content that may be of interest to you, We will store Cookies, Flash Cookies, or other local storage provided by the browser (or associated application) which usually contain identifiers, site names, and some numbers and characters (collectively, “Cookie”) on your computer or mobile device. With Cookie, the Platform can store data such as your access information or preferences.
- You are free to modify your Cookie acceptance or decline our Cookie if your browser or browser add-on allows. However, if you do this, your secure access to our Platform will be affected in some cases and you will probably need to change the user settings every time you visit our Platform.
Article 4 How We Protect Your Information Security
We are committed to protecting the information We receive from you. We implement appropriate security measures designed to protect your information against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. We maintain physical, electronic, and managerial procedures designed to safeguard and secure the information and data stored on our system.
Article 5 Your Rights Related to Your Personal Information
- You have choices about the InformationWe collect. When you are asked to share your Personal Information with us, you may decline; however, your choice not to share your Personal Information with us may mean you will not be able to use or (fully) benefit from our services, features or offerings.
- Werespects your right, or where permitted by law, your authorized agent, to know and inquire about what Personal Information We have collected, used or disclosed. In addition, you or your authorized agent, have the right to request correction or deletion of such Personal Information, as well as to request removal of your Personal Information held by third parties with whom We conduct business. We will not discriminate against you based on your exercise of any of these rights.
- If you would like to make a request for usto access, correct or delete Personal Information that you have provided, please contact us as described in the “How to Contact Us” section below, and We will respond in a reasonable time. We will make a good faith effort to provide you with access to your Personal Information and to correct any inaccuracies or delete such information at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or under other legally permitted exceptions. If for any reason your request is declined, We will notify you. Before fulfilling your requests We may require additional information from you in order to verify your identity.
Article 6 Retention of Personal Information
We retain Personal Information as long as it is necessary and relevant for our business. The criteria used to determine the retention periods include:
- How long the Personal Information is needed to provide the services and operate the business;
- The type of Personal Information collected;
- Whether We are subject to a legal, contractual or similar obligations to retain the Personal Information (e.g., mandatory data retention laws, government orders to preserve data relevant to an investigation); and
- Whether We need to retain the Personal Information for the purposes of pending or impending litigation or dispute.
Article 7 Protection of the Minors
- If you are aMinor, before using the Platform and related Services, please read carefully and fully understand the Terms with your legal guardian. In particular, you shall pay special attention to the article of Minor protection, and can use the Platform and related Services only after obtaining the consent of the legal guardian.
- We protect the Personal Information of the Minor in accordance with relevant national laws and regulations. We will only collect, use, share, transfer or publicly disclose the Personal Information of the Minor when permitted by the laws, with the Express Consent of the legal guardian, or for the necessity to protect the Minor.
- If We find that We have collected Minors’ Personal Information without the prior approval of verifiable parents or other guardians, We will try to delete the relevant information as soon as possible. If you are the legal guardian of a Minor, when you have any questions about the Personal Information of the Minorunder your guardianship, please contact us through the contact information disclosed in the Terms.
Article 8 How to Apply and Update
Since our Services and technologies are constantly updated and optimized with your and other’s demands, We may update the Terms from time to time and inform you of the specific content of changes when new Services and business processes change. We reserve the right to modify, add or delete part of the contents of the Terms at our own discretion. If We decide to change the Terms, We will post these changes on the Platform so that you can always be aware of our changes. Any changes or modifications will become effective when the Terms (updated versions) are release. You start to use the Platform and related Services or continue to use the Platform and related Services after We update the Terms (We will prompt you to update them) which means you agree to the contents of the Terms (including updated versions) and agree us to collect, use, store, protect and share your relevant information in accordance with the Terms. The latest update date of the Terms is shown at the beginning of the Terms.
Article 9 How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about the Platform and related Services, please contact us in the following ways and give a full description, and We will try our best to solve them.