CANbridge cultivates a dynamic and collaborative work environment. We offer competitive compensation packages and unparalleled career development opportunities. If you are interested in becoming a member of CANbridge, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Responsible for strategic leadership for a wide range of finance related activities that have significant impact on the organization both locally and globally.
- Responsible for strategic planning and financial analysis, financial initiatives across financial operations, mergers and acquisitions, fundraising, and corporate strategy.
- Translate key business insights to action to drive value creation and lead a team of finance professionals and interns.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Company and consistently update and improve all financial communications.
- Monitor industry developments, market trends and valuations, and activity of publicly traded and private comparable companies and create deliverables of such competitive intelligence for management team.
- Translate epidemiology data of portfolio rare diseases into actionable insights for senior management team.
- Develop knowledge base of portfolio rare diseases through primary studies and secondary research of translational and clinical literatures.
- Critically analyze clinical data, KOL insights, and commercial information to build market forecasts and NPV models.
- Establish strategic planning process and play a key role in shaping the vision for the business for near term and long-term growth.
- Execute financial planning and analysis to set pricing corporate price floor for senior management team.
- Analyze data and partner across the organization to prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly financial reporting deliverables, including investor update materials, board materials and conference call scripts. Advise the Executive team on matters related to the Company’s financial performance and strategy, providing dashboards to track key metrics.
- Solve complex business problems using analytics and sound judgement.
- Collaborate with the R&D team and the Director, Investor Relations to create and manage scientific content for press release, conference presentation, and fundraising.
- Conduct market research and evaluate various global markets to recommend business expansion opportunities.
- Assist in due diligence efforts and evaluate early innovation to determine best technologies to support long term corporate goals.
- Collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders, including investors, accountants/auditors, and legal counsel.
- Bachelor’s degree in cellular biology, molecular biology, physiology, Finance, Accounting, or a related field.
- 3 years of experience as an Analyst, Investment Banker, Public Accountant, Corporate Financial Consultant, or a related occupation.
- 1 year of experience at a biotech or pharmaceutical company.
- 1 year of experience in people management, including demonstrated experience in: market access challenges and insights; competitive analysis; therapeutic areas; and financial modeling.
- Must also have experience working cross-culturally. Up to 10% U.S. domestic and international travel is required.
Must have legal authority to work in the U.S. EEOE.
How to Apply: Mail resumes to Linda Farr, HR Consultant, CANbridge Pharmaceuticals, Inc., 4 Burlington Woods, Burlington, MA 01803, or email to email@example.com. Please reference job title + HY22 on cover letter/subject line.