CANbridge cultivates a dynamic and collaborative work environment. We offer competitive compensation packages and unparalleled career development opportunities. If you are interested in becoming a member of CANbridge, please send your resume to email@example.com.
- Responsible for daily accounting and cashier duties for the company. Manage all the accounts for the company including General Ledger, AR/AP, revenue, inventory, cash and bank, loans, etc.
1.Accounting and Reporting
- Prepare financial statements of respective entities on timely basis with high quality.
- Manage the general ledger to ensure all appropriate entries, including accruals and provisions, are properly accounted for in the accounting records.
- Support Financial Reporting & Accounting Director to prepare consolidated financial statements and the disclosure notes.
- Handle payment and reimbursement requests and process the payments to ensure expenses are accurately booked and well monitored.
- Prepare Interco transaction entries and reconcile interco transactions.
- Review balance sheet and maintain balance sheet schedules.
- Prepare accounting schedules for periodic closing.
- Maintain systematic filing of financial documents.
- Extract and provide financial data to government, banks and investors etc.
- Perform payment process analysis and process enhancement related duties.
- Monitor balance of all/assigned bank accounts to ensure sufficient balance for operations.
- Handle the banking related matters, e.g. Bank accounts opening/closing/changing.
- Prepare cashflow forecast and related analysis.
- Perform bank reconciliations.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or master's degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field.
- Languages: Chinese and English.
- Experience: Over 2 years of relevant experiences.
- Location: Preferably based in Beijing. Will need to travel between Shanghai and Beijing occasionally.
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical, healthcare, biotech or related industries will be highly preferred.
Specific Professional Competencies
- High standard of integrity.
- Good knowledge in PRC GAAP/IFRS.
- Good knowledge in Tax & Treasury management.
- Experiences in interacting with Tax Bureau, SAFE, AIC etc.
- Good command of written and verbal English/Chinese.
- Good and proactive working attitude.
- Value importance of teamwork.
- Ability to work independently.